GENERAL CONSTRUCTION + PROGRAM MANAGEMENT + DESIGN + OWNER REP
Pre-Construction / Design Phase
- Scope definition and management
- Establishment and maintenance of communications procedures
- Budget development
- Master schedule development – CPM Scheduling
- Architect/engineer selection advisory
- Specialty consultant selection advisory
- Conceptual Design
- Cost estimating and value analysis
- Construction Drawings
- Constructability and bid-ability reviews
- Procedures and logistics assessment
- General conditions and contract requirements advisory
- Assistance with testing/inspection sub-contractors
- Bid phase management
Project & Construction Management
- CPM scheduling and schedule management / monitoring
- Professional on-site management (optional)
- Leadership / Facilitation of job coordination meetings
- Contract administration and management
- Regular inspection and quality assurance enforcement
- Progress and financial reporting
- Documentation and file maintenance
- Change order management
- Open item tracking and reporting
- Issue avoidance and dispute resolution
- Contract closeout supervision
- Commissioning oversight
As owner’s representative, we serve as an extension of the owner’s staff.
CITADEL provides guidance through the lifecycle of your project, protecting the owner’s interests at all times.
CITADEL provides owners with the value-added resources they will need to make their project a success. For an owner whose team may not have the required depth of resources to look after each component of a project, CITADEL literally serves as an extension of their staff.
As the project’s Champion, we can provide on-site representation to make sure that construction proceeds in accordance with contract documents, on time and within budget.
Working as your advocate, CITADEL experts enable clients to focus on their core business without distraction.
- Turn Key Construction Services